Monday, February 20, 2012

False Sacrament

Hard to believe I'm almost halfway done with this blog!  There are still some issues to be sorted out with file hosting... I like the fact that with fileden, you can click on the songs and they play immediately.  I suppose I could eventually move the songs to a site like bandcamp or even youtube.  I'll worry about that later.
I'm on vacation right now, so this week's band is going to be one I know pretty much nothing about: False Sacrament!  I know that they were around in either the late 80's or the early 90's and they were from out east - Virginia Beach or Norfolk or somewhere.  They also played some incredibly sick jams that sound just as fresh over 20 years later.

Side A
Side B

2 comments:

  1. False Sacrament was from Newport News i believe...ever heard of Baby Farm, great local band that played a lot with FS back in those days

    ReplyDelete