Monday, January 2, 2012

Cherry Valence/Birds of Avalon Part 2

Birds of Avalon.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow them as closely because by the time they got off the ground, I had moved halfway across the country and started a family.  I like to think that they kept a similar schedule to the Cherry Valence.
The only time I ever saw Birds of Avalon was at Fun Fun Fun Fest a few years ago.  They seemed like a more marketable version of their predecessors.  Not to say they were any less enjoyable - far from it.  Just different.
So, I guess I don't have a lot to write about them.  Also, they only Birds of Avalon album I have is available for purchase, which you should do.  I did digitize the Cherry Valence demo though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZr4U342g

No comments:

Post a Comment